11 Apr - 14 Apr
Food Craft Travel Wellness
£700pp with shared apartment, £800pp private apartment.
4 day itinerary in a group of 2-8 people, with a focus on cooking lessons involving fresh pasta and risotto making, as well as tours and tastings at artisan wine and cheese producers.
• Private Tuscan holiday apartments - see accommodation section. (Pool open June - September)
• Cooking lessons from your private cooking instructor Oli and from other experts as part of external trips, and use of kitchens, with a focus on the skills and secrets of great fresh pasta and risotto making. Oli, a trained pasta maker, will walk you through a wide range of cut pasta (tagliatelle, parpadelle etc), filled pasta (tortelli etc), sauces and everything you need to give you a skillset for a lifetime.
• Trips and activities - Including visits to producers like vineyards, cheesemakers etc plus all travel involved thanks to our passenger transport. See example itinerary below.
• Breakfast supplies for your private kitchen including locally produced fruit, yogurt, bread, eggs, jams and preserves, cereals etc
• All meals. These include private meals cooked by your private chef Oli, meals produced from cooking classes, meals as part of trips and activites etc
• Wine and selected aperitivos
• Transport between accommodation and Grosseto train station on arrival and departure days
Please note itineraries are subject to change due to weather, availability etc.
4pm: Check In and Introduction
5pm: Gnocchi masterclass
7pm: Guided wine tasting and aperitivo at local vineyard with panoramic views
8pm: 4 course feast, including the gnocchi prepared earlier, cooked by your private chef under our villa’s pergola
9.30am: Buffalo mozzarella farm and producer tour and tasting brunch
12pm - 2pm: Seaside organic Tuscan rice farm tour
5pm: Aperitivo and risotto masterclass - we’ll learn to make perfect risotto with the rice we picked up that morning!
8pm: Dinner of the dishes made in the class, set in the square of our medieval village, plus extra treats prepared by your private chef
9.30am: Fresh pasta workshop - learning to make cut fresh pasta like tagliatelle, and shapes like farfalle
12pm: Lunch of your handmade pasta!
5pm: Aperitivo and free time in medieval town Massa Marittima
7pm: Multi course traditional dinner at local, organic family vineyard, with wine matching for all courses
9.30am: Filled pasta workshop. Using our new pasta skills to create advanced filled pastas like tortelli, ravioli, and 'plin'.
12pm: Farewell lunch including the filled pasta created in our lesson.
If you would rather pay via invoice or have any questions about this course, make an enquiry HERE
12 May - 18 May